Wednesday, October 26, 2011

अवाञ्छित पाहुन (४ )

UNWANTED GUEST (4)
------------------------Coming out from Vishwanath Temple, we went to a nearby hotel to take breakfast. For adoration, we had taken nothing and were completely in fast. We were very hungry and ate to our quench. The food was made in pure ghee and was very tasty. After taking food, Vinod wanted to take rest; he was feeling feverish. Body acts according to your mind. When you feel pleasure in your mind, health is well. Health becomes ill when you feel unhappiness in your mind. This is my personal experience. Once I did not take rest for ten days and became ill. My head became hot and I started to speak uninterruptedly. I requested my friends to pour water on my head. They poured hundreds buckets water on my head. In other time, I would have been seriously ill but that day it suited me and I felt comfortable. Persons involved in worshipping God seldom fall ill. When we have tension, so many diseases capture us.
Vinod had visited Benares so many times. He was more interested in interaction with his aunt, uncle and cousins. I was more interested in walking and visiting more places. That was why Vinod fell ill. I left Vinod to take rest and myself started for Sarnath, the place where Lord Buddha gave his first preaching to his five disciples (old friends who had previously left him seeing him taking food), after realization.----------contd.                

No comments:

Post a Comment