Saturday, June 16, 2012

FATHER’S DAY, 17 June 2012








                                                                 “Bhoomergareeyasee maataa, swargaatuchchatarah pitaa”. Mother is superior to the earth; father is higher than the heaven. Everybody wants to defeat all; he wants to be defeated by his son only. He wants his son to be the greatest in the word. He wants all good qualities should come in his son. He is the first tutor of the child. The child starts copying its father. If the father is good, the child will automatically become good. Bad person’s son will be bad. Even the robber wants his son to become good and so he puts him in the company of good persons, far away from his atmosphere.

                                                                                   Once King Baber’s son Humanyu became ill. All doctors failed to cure him. Baber moved three rounds around his son’s bed and prayed God to save his son and take his life instead. A miracle happened; Baber became ill and died; Humanyu became cure. This is the climax of the sacrifice. Only father can do such sacrifice.

                                                 A few days ago, I was talking with a lean and thin rickshaw puller. His condition was very pitiable. I felt guilty seating in the rickshaw, but consoled myself thinking his employment and his family members depending on his earning. To my surprise! His son was also reading in the same school where officers’ sons were studying. He was bearing the expenses by the earning from the rickshaw. I wanted to give him some more fare but he refused, took only the appropriate fare, and returned the extra amount. I forgot my purse on the rickshaw in which there were some money and important papers. I was very anxious and cursing my memory. After half an hour, I saw the rickshaw puller coming. He gave my purse and advised to keep the material carefully. I offered some money but he again refused. I was surprised to see his honesty even in such a wretched condition.

                                                                        Years passed, I forgot the event and the rickshaw puller. One day, a man came to me with a sweet-packet in his hand. I did not recognize. He memorized me the past event and his identity. I recalled. He was extremely pleased. There was a glazing of self-content on his face. His son had first position in the class. I saw a father’s happiness when his son achieves some better things.

                                                    I wish my sons to be blessed all qualities of mine and of the world; all happiness go to them and their all sorrows to me. "Pitri charnabhyan bande."--------namo bhagvate sri Ramanaay.   

No comments:

Post a Comment