Saturday, April 21, 2012

BROADNESS



From the very childhood, we start collecting wastes in our mind. Before gaining worldly knowledge, creature is pure. After knowing the world, it begins to store garbage. Wastes like cleverness, hate, greed, anger, kaam (desire), moh etc come side by side. You start to act thinking advantage and disadvantage. Our every action is based on loss and profit. I praise the person who obliges me and criticize or hate the creature that does not gratify. Many times, unnecessarily, I abuse a person with whom I have no concern. On futile matters, I waste my valuable time, which can be utilized in important work. This is purely mean mindedness. When my thought becomes broad and pure, these pointless subjects seem very ignorable. When I go very high in the sky, the debris of the earth vanishes and beautiful scene of the world is seen.

Contrarily, when black heart person goes high, his eyes always searches debris and he gets it. The vulture goes high to see dead body. Your broadness forces your criticizers to repent and regret. In the dazzling light of broadness, minor scratches of meanness completely vanish. The natural friend ‘pardon’ automatically comes with broadness. We start to see all creatures in me and myself in all creatures. Criticism vanishes. Who will condemn himself?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment