Monday, August 22, 2011

WHERE THERE IS WILL THERE IS WAY.

In 1971,I wanted to take admission in C.M.College,Darbhanga in Intermediate First Year. My father-in-law went there and applied for the same. I had just passed Matriculation and was quite unknown to Darbhanga. This town seemed me to be a very big one because I had seen only Kaluahi, Khajauli, Jaynagar and Madhubani. These towns were very small compared to Darbhanga. After somedays, I was told to see myself, the position regarding the admission list. I went to C M College and saw the list.To my great surprise! the names of aspirants having lower marks were published in the list. Though I had more marks, my name was not there. When enquired about, found that students who had more marks, were eligible for direct admission. When seats remained vacant by direct admission, lower marks list was published. It was the mistake of the person who applied even having direct admission marks. Whether it was done so knowingly or unknowingly, I can't say. Because, in the refusal case, I would have been bound to take admission in R K College, Madhubani which is my district town and I could attend the classes from my village and the cost of my education would have been lesser. I was not knowing the things, started myself attempting for the same. 'Where there is will there is way.' By the grace of Almighty, I became successful in taking my admission in C.M.College, Darbhanga which was a prominent college of Mithila Region, a constituent college of Bihar University. This was a mile stone in my career. Had I taken admission in R K College, the line would have been changed.
I have seen so many times unexpected result coming. Unwillingly, I order somebody to do a work which I think impossible. After giving order I forget the matter. The person whom I order takes the job on his top most priority and becomes successful. Seeing the result I become surprised.-------Ohm Namo Ramanay.

No comments:

Post a Comment