Monday, July 23, 2012

KAA CHUP SAADHI RAHEHU BALBAANAA


                                                               Lalan always remained silent in the class. I always saw him in thoughtful mood. By physical appearance, he was like a speechless, dull, rustic child. So many other boys were more out spoken and self-appraisers. In reality, they had no depth; rather they had only scratching knowledge. They had smart looks and were well dressed. More often, our eyes are deceived. What I think real may be false and what seems wrong may be right. One day it happened that Lalan and I met in the mango orchard near our hostel, where only we two were present. I started talking about a topic, which had not been taught in the class. To my surprise! He was the master of the topic where as I had simply scratching knowledge, upon which I was priding myself.

                                                         Once I attended one week gathering of KFI at Rajghat. My senior Mr SPS took me there. He is a very religious person having knowledge of all religious books of Hinduism and of so many other religions. In the gathering, I saw so many males and females of different countries and of different cultures wearing peculiar dresses. Not knowing them, I commented before SPS, ‘Sir, perhaps they have simply come on tour to enjoy the new places and they have nothing to do with KFI ideologies.’ He did not answer and kept mum. Groups were made to discuss about the speeches of the main speakers. When I heard them and found their introduction, I became amazed. They were famous personalities of their fields. Before them, I was a learner and thought as if I were a tourist and I had nothing to do with the ideologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment