Tuesday, November 8, 2011

NAVRATH JEE (1)







I have seen people bowing before their other halves. They are compromising to pass their lives. They are not enjoying rather eating the time anyhow. Sometimes, wife is of lower land and sometimes husband is of lower land. The stronger makes the counterpart to bow. But, most of the time husbands yield. When wife becomes obstinate, she conquers. When both are from upper land, they enjoy blissful life. If both belong to lower land, life becomes hell and sometimes the result is very dreadful to the extent to the departure of one or both from the world itself. In the case of varying level, compromising is the only way.
I don’t understand whether decision taken by most of my friends to break relations with their parents, brothers, sisters and other relatives of parents’ side and to become slave of counterparts and their relatives, is matured or not. But, one thing is clear that he has not done his prime duty towards his parents’ side, and for which he shall be punished in the heaven and in his future birth.
"Bhoomergareeyasee maata, swargaat uchchatarah pitaa". One cannot pay back the debt of the parents. Can anyone repay the nine months nourishing in the womb. Can you tell the price of mother’s milk? Can anybody evaluate the pain of the mother at the time of giving birth of a child? Can I refund the father’s loan? Father wants to be the winner of the universe; but he only wants to be defeated by his son. He prays and tries his best to pour all qualities to his children. I am remembering my own days when my children were studying. I was always anxious about my kids’ education. Whenever I passed near any educational institution, I thought about their education in the campus. Similarly duty towards sisters and brothers is also called paternal debt (pitri rin). ------------ In the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment