Tuesday, May 4, 2010

DIPU, MY SECOND SON :-

My second son is Dipu. Simple living and high thinking is his life style. Contrary to my first son (Nilu), Dipu was very economic in his student life. Nilu never bothers for future but always lives in present. At present, I don’t know how Dipu leads his life. But there was a time when Dipu was leading his life very miserly. I remember one event, which I want to disclose. Though this is Dipu’s secrecy but he will not mind. After passing tenth from BSEB Board from Gyan Bharti Public School, Darbhanga, Dipu was admitted in eleventh class in Ram Mohan Roy Seminary, at Patna. Side by side, he also took admission in a coaching school. At that time, he was laboring very hard and he had made his life very tough. But labor never goes in vain. And Dipu reaped as he sawed. A friend of Dipu named Vineet lived with him. He was also reading with Dipu in Gyan Bharti Public School at Darbhanga. He was also very good student. During Gyan Bharti period sometimes, Dipu and sometimes Vineet got first position in the class. However, one thing I have seen in my sons is that, whenever they come out of the family and in open competition, they always top both in study and in sports. In our society, we don’t take the sports as career. However, I am sure my sons would have been succeeded in state level and country level competitions, had they taken the sports as career. When Dipu and Vineet was living together and studying in Seminary Dipu got first position in whole seminary school. One day Dipu told,”Papaji, when I was taking food in near by restaurant, I took two or three breads only, to save money because Vineet was eating only two breads. When Neelu bhaiya came, I saw him spending more money and I also started taking five and six breads.” I at once reached my BIT period when at the time of breakfast I used to take only a cup of tea to save money. But the situation was totally different. I was forced to do so due to my poverty and Dipu was doing the same thing willingly, though he was capable to spend more because his father was an engineer, having handsome salary to keep his family members well fed. ……………contd…

1 comment:

  1. Papa disclosed my secret :). I must tell you that I am not the same Dipu and now I am smart enough to decide my expenditure. I will do everything to to make my father proud of me.

    ReplyDelete