Friday, December 24, 2010

UNKNOWN BRAVERY

‘TAVAT BHAYASYA BHETABYAM YAVAT BHAY NANAAGAT; AAGATAN TU BHAYAN BEEKSHYA PREETI KURYAT YATHOCHITAM’. More often, I hear the name of some renowned personality. I have hesitation to meet him. Accidently I meet him. I interact with him. When I depart, someone tells me the name of the famous person with whom I had become so familiar. I suddenly become surprised. Unknowingly I do some miraculous job, which is impossible, if I know the things. I am telling you an event of Jagdish Bhai. First of all Kari Bhai went to Mumbai. He settled there. He was a taxi driver. The taxi was on per day income basis. The owner gave certain percentage of the income to him. Latter he took so many persons to Mumbai. Jagdish Bhai also went with him. In the very next morning he reached Mumbai, he saw a man throwing his empty bucket from the line of the water tap and putting his own in the place. He has good health and his height is about 7’0”. That time his age was twenty-one and he was a good wrestler. The event evoked his male hood and challenged his poise. He jumped over the man and gave him so many stronger blows on his mouth with his feasts. The strength of the village pure milk and ghee made the man senseless. The crowd saw the scene and clapped loudly. Kari Bhai was sleeping. The noise awoke him. He came out and saw the scene. The man was below and Jagdish Bhai was sitting on his chest. In the beginning, he did not pay much attention. When he came nearer, he saw the face of the man below. He was stunned with hands and feet swollen. The man below was the don of the street and he belonged to the notorious Leopard Gang. The gang had captured the whole city. It was in the root of all crimes of the city. The name was enough to terrorize a man. He caught Jadish’s hand and drew him inside. He freed the man and apologized. The matter could be settled & cooled only after Jagdish’s most humble apologies and surrender before the gang.
I recall one event of my own. I was a fresher of Sindri. One evening some seniors came to my hostel. They entered into so many rooms and started ragging the freshers. By luck, one senior who came to my room was known to me. He took me out and ordered to rag the Nepali students of my neighbor room. I entered the Nepali student’s room. All stood up. A few remained sitting. In a grave mood, I reached to the sitting students. Everyone stood except one. Salute to my boldness! I reached to the sitting boy. In an angry mood ordered the boy to stand up. The boy also stood up. Latter I took introduction of all the students and silently started to come out of the room. In the mean time, the senior who had sent me to rag, came and started to laugh loudly. The students who remained sitting after my entry were seniors. The last student whom I forced to stand was the boss of all. As soon as my identity disclosed, the boss caught my hand. However, my known student freed me. I fled at once. After one day, the seniors called me in their hostel. I was pardoned after humble apology from my side and rigidness of my known senior.

No comments:

Post a Comment